“PRL’s signature FermExcel-100 line is an industry first!”
- Full-spectrum probiotic formula containing 18 beneficial strains
- Contains 15 billion CFUs per capsule
- Features the highly effective patented bacteria, DE111® Bacillus subtilis*
- Supports favorable intestinal microbial balance and gut health*
Beneficial Bacteria for Intestinal Health
18 Probiotic Strains, 15 Billion CFUs/Cap
Supports Digestive Health
Part of our FERMEXCEL-100TM line of dietary supplements
30 plant-sourced capsules/bottle
Revision Number: R18-1116 R1.0
MicroBiome-18™ is a new genre of full spectrum probiotic formulas that offers 18 different strains of beneficial bacteria with a guaranteed 15 billion CFUs per capsule.
This advanced probiotic support formula is based on the extensive science of the patented bacteria, DE111R Bacillus subtilis,* that has demonstrated unmatched probiotic support for the body’s intestinal microbiome. By crowding out undesirable bacteria, the gut maintains a healthy flora while also supporting the normal immune reaction of intestinal cells.
Exciting new research has shown Bacillus subtilis to be a highly effective, stabilized probiotic organism that survives stomach acid during digestion. It is able to persist in the GI tract by increasing its numbers and then re-sporulating.
*More than 30 studies have been performed to confirm the safety and efficacy of Bacillus subtilis DE111. Multiple human clinical studies support DE111’s benefits for digestive and immune health. All studies are IRB-approved, double-blind, randomized and placebo controlled.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 30
- Live-Source Probiotic Complex 10 billion CFU
- Lactococcus lactis, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus salivarius, Streptococcus thermophilus, Bifidobacterium animalis lactis, Lactobacillus gasseri, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium lactis
- DE111® Bacillus subtilis 5 billion CFU